Shows and Exhibitions 2020
Thank you so much to all the lovely people who come to shows and buy
my work! Below you will find a list of the shows I shall be doing in 2020.
I will add them as soon as bookings are confirmed.
However, the cost of doing shows has been rising steeply in the past few years,
while visitor attendance has been falling, making it harder than ever to make a living
this way. So I shall be doing fewer shows in future (and more online events instead),
and only sticking with those that meet my artist-friendly requirements:
A good show is one which
1. offers makers and visitors a high quality experience, with only handmade work
for sale and no bought in items
2. charges reasonable stand fees
3. does not charge a non-refundable 'administration fee'
4. is transparent about its charging structure
5. does not put its stand fees up to cover free public entertainment, such as live
16 May Sally Evans Events, Thame, Oxon
23 - 25 Anglian Potters at Hyde Hall, Essex
24 October Sally Evans Events, Thame, Oxon
14 - 15 November March Hare Collective, Ickworth House, Suffolk